Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020 – (5 Positions).
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020: This is a step by step guidelines on how to apply for Oasis Africa Consulting Limited jobs in Nigeria. This guidelines includes the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020/2021?
- When will Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Job Description
Oasis Africa Consulting is the trading name of Modup-Oasis Consult Limited. Our founding team has over 16 years of combined HR experience providing innovative Human Resources (HR) and Enterprise solutions to various organizations.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Oasis Africa Consulting recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.